known as the Black Fallout, the RA-140 SST is a high-performing, cost-effective
upgrade to replace mil-spec triggers.
- Single-stage trigger system
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Clean break with a short reset
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- Comfortable, rounded trigger
- Unit weight: 2.6 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms (Not recommended for Sig MPX)
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
pins recommended (available here) but not required. If you do not use KNS pins, be sure to follow step 8 in the installation instructions linked below. The set screws should be used with any trigger pins.
- To view installation instructions, watch our tutorial here or read our tutorial here
- Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385