The accuracy-enhancing RA-434 High-Performance Trigger uniquely combines smoothness and speed for a serious upgrade in performance. The first of its kind, the RA-434 HPT is a premium trigger available at a mid-range cost.
*Back-ordered 1-2 weeks*
- Single-stage trigger system
- Helps you shoot more accurately with less effort
- Ultra smooth to the break with a crisp, clean release
- Quick reset and low overtravel for serious speed
premium nickel boron coating on interior parts for smoother contact surfaces
- Lightened trigger pull (3.5-lb. pull weight)
- Lightened hammer
- Straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Unit weight: 2.4 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette housing
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms (Not recommended for Sig MPX)
pins recommended (available here) but not required. If you do not use KNS pins, be sure to follow step 8 in the installation instructions linked below. The set screws should be used with any trigger pins.
- To view installation instructions, read our tutorial here
- Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385