The RA-140 SST is a high-performing, cost-effective upgrade to replace mil-spec triggers.
Also available as the RA-140 Flat Super Sporting Trigger
- Clean break with a short reset
- Comfortable, rounded trigger
- Includes free anti-walk trigger pins — a $12 value
- Single-stage trigger system
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- Unit weight: 2.6 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- To view installation instructions, watch our tutorial here or read our tutorial here
- Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at .
- Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385
Large Pin Colt Style bushings (.170) available upon request. Please request for large pin bushings in the comments section when ordering or contact our customer support team at 844-747-3308.