With a crazy-fast reset, nearly nonexistent over-travel, and a smoother, crisper, lighter trigger pull, the RA-535 Advanced Performance Trigger (APT) helps you fire more quickly and accurately. The single-stage trigger group is easy to install. Includes free anti-rotation pins.
WHAT EXPERTS ARE SAYING
"Overtravel is admirably short, making precision shooting easier." - Joseph Von Benedikt, Guns & Ammo: Book of the AR-15
"I like its performance as much as I like its looks" - James Tarr, Shotgun News
"This is going to make life a lot easier." - Tom Claycomb III, American Shooting Journal
"The best-looking trigger on the market performs as good as it looks." - Joseph Von Benedikt, Guns & Ammo: Book of the AR-15
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Unit weight: 2.3 oz.
- Quick reset for faster response time between shots
- Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy and increase target acquisition
- Combines straight trigger functionality and comfort with curved control
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Anti-rotation pins included
- Fits most 308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- Quality-assured with high-tech inspection equipment that can measure up to five decimal places—two beyond the standard and far more precise than the human eye can detect
- Precision CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Contained in RISE Armament’s signature bright red 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum housing
- To view installation instructions, watch our tutorial here or read our tutorial here
- Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at .
- The set screws in the housing should be used with any trigger pins
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385
Large Pin Colt Style bushings (.170) available upon request. Please request for large pin bushings in the comments section when ordering or contact our customer support team at 844-757-3308.