Created for Folds of Honor, the special-edition Patriot Rifle features the best in quality and design.
The .223 Wylde rifle is fast, dependable, and highly accurate. Featuring a custom Cerakoted flag-themed design by RISE Armament, it honors the sacrifices made by our veterans. Folds of Honor will auction the 13 rifles — one for each time the flag is folded before handing it to a family member at a fallen soldier's burial — to raise funds for educational scholarships for children and spouses of fallen or disabled service members.
With each rifle, we are including a display case and a RISE Armament and Folds of Honor commemorative challenge coin.
NOTE: These rifles are not available for purchase through our site or other retailers; they are only being auctioned by Folds of Honor.
For more information about the RISE Armament and Folds of Honor partnership, watch the video below and read about other RISE Armament and Folds of Honor initiatives — like our special-edition Patriot Trigger — here.
- Hand-painted, custom design — only 13 will be made
- Lightweight RISE Armament CB-160 Barrel — This 16-inch 416R stainless steel barrel is engineered to be lightweight, balanced and—most importantly—accurate. It’s air-gauge tested, button rifled, and fluted.
- RA-701 Compensator — Designed to counteract recoil and lifting tendencies, it helps you stay on target for faster follow-up shots.
- 15-inch RA-902 M-LOK Handguard — Bold and sleek, the slimline Stinger handguard combines the best of comfort, functionality, and looks. The 15-inch, free-floating M-LOK handguard allows attachments without the bulk, and a short Picatinny rail system enables additional accessories.
- RISE Armament Patriot High-Performance Trigger — The Patriot Trigger has a crisp, clean release and ultra-short reset for faster follow-up shots and improved accuracy. It has a light, 3.5-pound pull and straight trigger blade.
- Milled 7075 Aluminum Billet Ripper Receiver Set — The RISE Rippers have a sleek, streamlined design. The lower features a flared magwell and oversized trigger well, and the upper includes a Picatinny rail system.
- Premium RISE Armament Advanced Bolt Carrier Group — The bolt carrier group is manufactured with precision and is individually inspected to ensure high-level performance. It’s coated with nickel boron to reduce friction and improve overall performance.
- RA-212 Charging Handle — Charging your AR-15 is easier and faster with the extended latch on our premium charging handle, which is durable and lightweight.
- AIM Ambi Safety — The ambidextrous safety can be configured for a 90-degree long or 60-degree short throw. It features a short lever on the firing-hand side to not impede trigger engagement, and lightening-but levers allow a more tactile grip.
- TACMOD Stock — The TACMOD AR-15 butt stock represents the ultimate in adjustability for your rifle. It was designed in conjunction with competition and precision shooters at the US Army Marksmanship Unit. It features a fully adjustable Kydex comb, allowing for perfect, repeatable cheek placement with iron sights and optics of any height. The stock is also fully adjustable for length of pull, and it features cant adjustment for the included Limbsaver recoil pad to achieve the ultimate fit for your shooting style. It is provisioned for QD sling swivels (left and right) and a 3" picatinny rail (sold separately) for mono-pod attachment along its sand-sock rest.
- Custom flag-theme design by RISE Armament
- Rifle weight: 6 lbs., 12 oz.
- Overall Length: 32.25 inches
- Barrel Length: 16 inches
- Handguard Length: 15 inches