This special-edition version of the RA-535 Advanced-Performance Trigger has a flat trigger face for a wider feel and more surface contact between the trigger and your finger. It boasts the same comfort and incredible performance as the traditional RA-535.
With a crazy-fast reset, nearly nonexistent over-travel, and a smoother, crisper, lighter trigger pull, the RA-535 Advanced Performance Trigger helps you fire more quickly and accurately. The single-stage trigger group is easy to install. Includes free anti-rotation pins — a $30 value.
This is a special, limited run to get customer feedback and is $60 off the regular RA-535 price. Available only while supplies last!
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Quick reset for faster response time between shots
- Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy and increase target acquisition
- Flat trigger face
- Combines straight trigger functionality and comfort with curved control
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Anti-rotation pins included
- Fits most 308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Unit weight: 2.3 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- Quality-assured with high-tech inspection equipment that can measure up to five decimal places—two beyond the standard and far more precise than the human eye can detect
- Precision CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Contained in RISE Armament’s signature bright red 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum housing
- To view installation instructions, watch our tutorial here. Be sure to use the set screws under the hammer spring legs in the housing.
- Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at .
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385
Large Pin Colt Style bushings (.170) available upon request. Please request large pin bushings in the comments section when ordering or contact our customer support team at 844-757-3308.