RA-140 Flat Super Sporting Trigger with Anti-Walk Pins
- Drop-In Trigger Group
The RA-140 Flat Super Sporting Trigger (SST) is a high-performing, cost-effective upgrade to replace mil-spec triggers. It has a straight, flat trigger blade and includes anti-walk pins for installation.
The original curved RA-140 Super Sporting Trigger is also available.
- Clean break with a short reset
- Flat, straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Includes free anti-walk trigger pins — a $12 value
- Single-stage trigger system
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- Unit weight: 2.6 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits AR-style platforms built to Mil-Spec dimensions (calibers include .223/5.56, .308, 6.5, 9mm, and more)
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- To view installation instructions, watch our tutorial here or read our tutorial here
- Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at .
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
Large Pin Colt Style bushings (.170) available upon request. Please request for large pin bushings in the comments section when ordering or contact our customer support team at 844-747-3308.