A duty-ready workhorse
Motivated by the July 7, 2016, Dallas police ambush, RISE Armament set out to ensure that no police officer is outgunned by a criminal. We made it our mission to develop a supremely accurate, highly dependable rifle that’s affordable on a law enforcement budget. The Watchman™ is that rifle.
We developed the Watchman™ with input from SWAT/SOT/SRT officers, patrol officers, military snipers, competitive shooters, and firearms instructors to ensure it combined the best in functionality, accuracy, dependability, and affordability. From a squad car to an entry team, it’s duty ready right out of the box.
Contact email@example.com for agency or LEO purchasing info.
- Watchman™ 223LE — .223 Wylde chambered; accurate with both .223 and 5.56 ammunition
- Watchman™ 300LE — 300 Blackout chambered
- RISE advanced flash hider — Developed specifically for the Watchman, the four-prong flash hider ensures flash minimization in low-light environments to avoid affecting the user's night vision capabilities. Additionally, the annoying ringing that's typical with these type of flash hiders was engineered to be nearly nonexistent.
- Watchman 223LE has our CB-160 barrel — With superior accuracy and proprietary weight reduction, this barrel is a favorite among top competitive shooters. The 416R stainless steel barrel shoots sub MOA with most factory ammo, and many shooters regularly record hits out to 600 yards with heavier, duty-type ammo. It has a 1:7 twist, 1/2 x 28 threads, and mid-length gas system for more manageable recoil.
- RISE LE handguard — The 13.5-inch handguard has a continuous 12 o-clock top rail, MLOK slots for attachments, a slim profile for comfort, and skeletonized design for weight reduction.
- Forged upper and lower receiver set with a classic appearance
- LE145 Tactical Trigger — Designed for peak performance in high-adrenaline situations, it features a crisp, balanced break and 4.5-pound pull.
- RISE Armament premium black nitride-coated bolt carrier group for dependability and smoother shooting
- Ambidextrous safety — The ambi safety features a long throw or short throw, along with interchangeable paddles, so an agency's gunsmith can tailor the safety selector to the shooter's preference or department policy.
- Magpul pistol grip and CTR stock
- Also available as SBR or pistol. Both have an 11.5-inch match-grade stainless steel barrel with a carbine-length gas system, along with a 10.5-inch handguard. The SBR has a Magpul CTR stock, and the pistol has an SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace.
- Includes one magazine. Iron sights and/or a Vortex Crossfire red dot sight are available as a budget-friendly add-on.
- Backed by RISE Armament's lifetime manufacturing warranty.
- Customization options available.
- Contact us at 918-994-7058 for law enforcement agency or officer purchases.