With a crazy-fast reset, nearly nonexistent over-travel, and a smoother, crisper, lighter trigger pull, the RA-535 Advanced Performance Trigger (APT) helps you fire more quickly and accurately. The single-stage trigger group is easy to install. Includes free anti-rotation pins.
3 Week Backorder
WHAT EXPERTS ARE SAYING
"Overtravel is admirably short, making precision shooting easier." - Joseph Von Benedikt, Guns & Ammo: Book of the AR-15
"I like its performance as much as I like its looks" - James Tarr, Shotgun News
"This is going to make life a lot easier." - Tom Claycomb III, American Shooting Journal
"The best-looking trigger on the market performs as good as it looks." - Joseph Von Benedikt, Guns & Ammo: Book of the AR-15
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Unit weight: 2.3 oz.
- Quick reset for faster response time between shots
- Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy and increase target acquisition
- Combines straight trigger functionality and comfort with curved control
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Anti-rotation pins included
- Fits most 308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- Quality-assured with high-tech inspection equipment that can measure up to five decimal places—two beyond the standard and far more precise than the human eye can detect
- Precision CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Contained in RISE Armament’s signature bright red 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum housing
- To view installation instructions, watch our tutorial here or read our tutorial here
- Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at .
- The set screws in the housing should be used with any trigger pins
- Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385